How Much Does Siding Installation Cost in Lexington, KY?
Wondering how much does siding installation cost in Lexington, KY? From metal to metal siding we’ll help you calculate to cost from contractors near you.
Siding Costs in Lexington Kentucky by Material:
|Siding Material||Average Cost / Square Foot|
|Fiber cement Siding||$5.20–$13.11|
|Insulated Vinyl Siding||$3.67–$11.63|
Costs are estimates and vary by brand, material, and total square foot covered
Siding Installation Cost Per Square Foot – Lexington, KY
If you’re looking to upgrade the exterior of your home in Lexington with a fresh new siding installation, know that the cost will depend on factors like the size and design of your house, as well as local labor rates. To get an idea of what materials may set you back, take a look at this handy list containing average prices for various types of external siding:
|Siding Type||Cost Per Sq. Ft.||Typical Price Range|
|Aluminum||$1.52 – $7.03||$3,500 – $14,000|
|Brick Siding||$5.02 – $15.04||$10,250 – $30,000|
|Fiber Cement||$5.04 – $12.00||$11,100 – $24,000|
|Hardie Board||$7.05 – $13.15||$15,155 – $19,100|
|Natural Stone||$28.01 – $50.25||$55,000 – $100,000|
|Stucco Siding||$5.13 – $9.06||$9,000 – $17,300|
|Vinyl Siding||$3.56 – $11.06||$4,700 – $15,500|
|Wood Siding||$8.00 – $12.10||$16,000 – $24,000|
RESOURCE GUIDE: By Siding Material
Find Lexington Siding Companies Near You
Connect with local siding companies in Lexington Kentucky. Listed below are trusted siding contractors near you:
148 Jefferson St Suite C
Lexington, KY 40508
287 Pasadena Dr
Lexington, KY 40503
525 Darby Creek Rd Suite 29
Lexington, KY 40509
Siding Installation in Lexington, KY
Siding installation is a critical aspect of any home renovation project, as it not only enhances the aesthetic appeal of the property but also provides protection against harsh weather conditions. If you are a resident of Lexington, Kentucky, and considering a siding installation project, there are several essential factors that you need to consider.
- Selecting the Right Material: The first step in any siding installation project is selecting the right material that fits your style and budget. There are several siding materials to choose from, such as vinyl, wood, fiber cement, and aluminum. Vinyl is the most popular material due to its low cost, durability, and versatility. Wood siding is ideal for homeowners who want a natural look, but it requires regular maintenance. Fiber cement is a durable, low-maintenance option that can mimic the look of wood, while aluminum siding offers superior protection against harsh weather conditions.
- Choosing a Professional Installer: Once you have selected the material, the next step is to choose a professional installer. It’s crucial to select an experienced siding installation company that has a proven track record of delivering quality services. Look for a company that is licensed, insured, and offers a warranty on their work. A reputable installer will provide you with a detailed estimate that outlines the scope of work, timeline, and the total cost of the project.
- Preparing for the Installation: Before the installation process begins, it’s crucial to prepare your home for the project. This involves clearing the area around your home, removing any obstacles, and ensuring that there is enough space for the installation team to work. If you have any fragile items or furniture near the exterior of your home, it’s best to move them to a safe location to avoid any damage during the installation process.
- Installation Process: The actual installation process typically takes a few days to complete, depending on the size of your home and the complexity of the project. The installation team will begin by removing the old siding, preparing the surface, and installing the new siding. They will also ensure that the new siding is properly insulated and sealed to prevent any air leaks. The installation team will also take care of any necessary trim work and cleanup after the installation is complete.
- Maintenance and Care: Once the installation is complete, it’s essential to maintain and care for your new siding properly. Regular maintenance, such as cleaning and inspecting the siding, can help to extend the life of the material and keep it looking great for years to come. It’s also important to address any damage or issues as soon as they arise to prevent further damage and maintain the integrity of the siding.
In conclusion, siding installation is a crucial aspect of any home renovation project, and selecting the right material, choosing a professional installer, preparing your home, and maintaining your new siding are all essential factors to consider. If you are a resident of Lexington, Kentucky, and considering a siding installation project, it’s best to work with an experienced, licensed, and insured installer to ensure that your project is a success.