How Much Does Siding Installation Cost in Augusta, GA?
Wondering how much does siding installation cost in Augusta, GA? From metal to vinyl siding we’ll help you calculate to cost from contractors near you.
Siding Costs in Augusta Georgia by Material:
|Siding Material||Average Cost / Square Foot|
|Fiber cement Siding||$5.21–$13.11|
|Insulated Vinyl Siding||$3.67–$11.63|
Costs are estimates and vary by brand, material, and total square foot covered
Siding Installation Cost Per Square Foot – Augusta, GAY
If you’re looking to upgrade the exterior of your home in Augusta with a fresh new siding installation, know that the cost will depend on factors like the size and design of your house, as well as local labor rates. To get an idea of what materials may set you back, take a look at this handy list containing average prices for various types of external siding:
|Siding Type||Cost Per Sq. Ft.||Typical Price Range|
|Aluminum||$1.52 – $7.03||$3,500 – $14,001|
|Brick Siding||$5.02 – $15.04||$10,252 – $30,000|
|Fiber Cement||$5.04 – $12.01||$11,099 – $24,000|
|Hardie Board||$7.05 – $13.14||$15,155 – $19,098|
|Natural Stone||$28.03 – $50.25||$55,000 – $100,000|
|Stucco Siding||$5.13 – $9.05||$8,997 – $17,300|
|Vinyl Siding||$3.56 – $11.07||$4,700 – $15,500|
|Wood Siding||$8.01 – $12.10||$16,000 – $24,000|
RESOURCE GUIDE: By Siding Material
Find Augusta Siding Companies Near You
Connect with local siding companies in Augusta Georgia. Listed below are trusted siding contractors near you:
Jones Roofing, Windows & Siding
2024 Gardner St
Augusta, GA 30904
All South Siding, Windows & Roofing Company, LLC
514 Georgia Ave
North Augusta, SC 29841
Posey Home Improvements, Inc.
453 Columbia Industrial Blvd #3
Evans, GA 30809
Siding Installation in Augusta, GA
Siding installation is an essential part of maintaining the exterior of a home or business in Augusta, GA. The siding provides protection from the elements, insulation to keep the interior comfortable, and an attractive appearance that enhances the curb appeal of the property. Here is what you need to know about siding installation in Augusta, GA.
- Choose the right type of siding: There are many types of siding materials available, including vinyl, wood, fiber cement, and metal. Each type has its own advantages and disadvantages in terms of durability, maintenance requirements, and cost. You should consider factors such as climate, architectural style, and personal preferences when choosing the best type of siding for your property.
- Hire a professional installer: Siding installation is not a DIY project. It requires specialized tools, techniques, and experience to ensure that the siding is properly installed and will last for many years. Hiring a professional installer in Augusta, GA, will give you peace of mind that the job is done correctly and to local building codes.
- Prepare the surface: Before installing new siding, the surface must be prepared properly. This includes removing old siding, repairing any damage to the underlying structure, and cleaning the surface to ensure a smooth, flat surface for the new siding. Any areas of rot or decay must be repaired before the new siding is installed to prevent further damage.
- Install the siding: The installation process will vary depending on the type of siding chosen. Vinyl siding, for example, is installed by snapping the panels into place over a starter strip. Wood siding requires nailing each board to the underlying structure. Fiber cement siding is installed with screws or nails and requires special cutting tools. Metal siding is typically installed with screws or clips.
- Finish the job: Once the siding is installed, the job is not complete. The final step is to add any necessary trim pieces, such as corner posts, window trim, and fascia boards. These finishing touches help to create a polished look and ensure that the siding is properly sealed against the elements.
In summary, siding installation in Augusta, GA, is a critical part of maintaining the exterior of your property. By choosing the right type of siding, hiring a professional installer, preparing the surface, installing the siding correctly, and finishing the job with trim pieces, you can ensure that your property looks great and is protected for many years to come.